Looking for a Bribie Island turf supplier to provide you with quality turf? Illora Landscape Constructions can provide a range of turf varieties to suit the needs of everyone. Our turf varieties include Zoysia Nara Native turf, Prestige Buffalo, Aussiblue, Queensland Blue Couch, Stadium Sports Couch, Wintergreen, and more. We can help with everything from advice about which turf is right for you, right through to preparation, delivery, laying and follow up after-care. We can supply turf to Bribie Island and the surrounding areas including Caboolture, Burpengary, North Harbour, North Lakes, Narangba and Petire. We have included some helpful info on each of the turf varieties below. Don’t hesitate to inquire if there is a variety you are interested in that is not listed.
Bribie Island Turf Supplier
NARA NATIVE ZOYSIA
- Australia’s only true native turf
- Native turf requiring less fertilizer and nurturing
- Drought tolerant grass
- Salt tolerant (Ideal for coastal planting such as the Sunshine Coast)
- Highly pest and disease resistant
- Tough, high wearing, low maintenance grass
- The darkest green buffalo on the market
- Dark green all year round, including in winter
- High cold and drought tolerance
- Low thatch variety of grass
- Fast growth and recovers quickly from wear damage
- Can grow in full sun to moderately heavy shade
- Hybrid couch
- Family economical turf
- Suited to South East Queensland climate
- Soft, fine-leaf, full sun grass
- It has an evergreen appearance all year round
- Winter green can tolerate high amounts of traffic
- Repairs quickly when damaged
- Responds quickly to rainfall and a bit of love
- Aussiblue is a swazi grass
- Soft, fine blue leaf
- Generates a soft lawn
- Low maintenance/low traffic lawn
- More vigorous than Queensland blue
- Disease resistant, highly competitive against foreign grasses
- Full sun to partial shade
QLD BLUE COUCH
- Thrives in Queensland’s harsh environment (Sub tropical/tropical)
- Extremely drought tolerant
- Recovers well from dry spells
- Fine textured, deep blue/green leaf
- Slow growth habit with minimal thatch
- Full sun, medium traffic grass
- High maintenance can bring about a prestigious look
- Less invasive than green couch
STADIUM SPORTS COUCH
Stadium® has been bred exclusively to suit sporting venues. It has good density for sports fields and golf courses without massive thatch problems that hurt the performance of other couches in warm climates. Although it has good density, Stadium Couch is a low to moderate thatch Couch unlike highly thatch prone Couch varieties.
- Good density sports couch
- Good for warmer climates with no major thatch issues
- Very little seed head production
- Low maintenance (Less watering and mowing)
- High wear tolerance
- Thrives in extreme heat and humidity
- Can withstand medium shade
- Can outcompete weeds once established
- Keeps a good winter colour
- Fine soft leaf
- Grows Australia wide
Bribie Island Turf Supplier
Are you looking for a Bribie Island turf supplier?
Illora can supply and lay beautiful, high-quality turf for you at your home, place of business or development project.
We are always happy to advise you on the turf varieties we supply to help you select the perfect grass for your local environment, the area in which it will be laid, and the purpose for which it’s used, whether that’s a school sports oval, playground, domestic lawn, golf course, airport, public parklands or any other application.
Whether you’re after a drought-resistant variety for a sun-parched location, a soft-textured turf variety perfect for children playing outdoors, or something that can handle frost, we’re here to help you understand which of the turf varieties we supply best meets your requirements.
Illora Landscape Constructions is the go-to Bribie Island turf supplier. We are perfectly positioned to supply you with premium-quality turf beyond Bribie Island to Caboolture, North Harbour, North Lakes & Narangba in Brisbane North, as well as to the Sunshine Coast areas such as Caloundra and Aura.